- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Labour Safety Engineer in a hotel.
- Well-developed communication and management skills.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Your language skills include English, Russian and Uzbek.
- High standards of employment environment;
- Complementary meal and uniform;
- Other benefits according to the hotel benefit plan;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Opportunity to develop and grow.
Полная занятость, полный день