iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
We make sure that our employees can realize their career ambitions and family goals, that's why we provide good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diversity of projects in various domains, ability to travel and much more.
Our team is made up of highly professional software developers, proactive and committed to quality.
We are currently looking for a .NET Team Lead for our Minsk office. You will have the opportunity to join one of our projects in Trading, E-Commerce, Security, Health Care, Insurance, Digital Media and other domains.
- 4+ years' experience in .NET development
- 0,5 years' experience as a Team Lead
- Proficiency in .NET, ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written & spoken)
- Customer communication experience is a must
WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Customer communication experience in English
- Leading project activities: planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings with project management and software development team, negotiations with the customer, requirements gathering and analysis, project estimation, task assignment, control, code-review, providing feedback, etc.
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Creating application architecture
- New feature development
- Participate in interviews with candidates for open positions
- A motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Continuous training of new technologies
- Free English courses in office
- Medical care
- Modern business center in just two minutes' walk from the subway
- Comfortable office facilities (meeting-rooms, kitchens, showers, interactive lounge zones on each floor, spacious and well-equipped workstations, air conditioning)
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
Минск, улица Толстого, 10Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день