The International School of Moscow is seeking to appoint a Librarian / Assistant Teacher for the Creative Arts Department to start as soon as possible at our Krylatskoe campus.
Successful candidates should:
- Have a sincere commitment to maximising children's lifetime opportunities and supporting their personal development.
- Possess a high level of English fluency.
- Have experience of working with children between the ages of 9 and 18.
- Possess strong literacy and mathematical skills in order to support lessons.
- Be well organised, positive, hard-working and willing to support the Music, Drama, and Arts activities offered by our school.
- Be resident in Moscow.
In return we offer:
- A stimulating and supportive international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous fully-paid holidays (up to 3 months per year).
- Medical Insurance.
- Free lunches (in our school cafeteria)
- Free shuttle bus from the metro station.
We kindly ask you take a short English test before submitting the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for this position, which you can find on our website in Staff-Join Us Section.
The test should take no longer than 5 to 10 minutes of your time.
Please note that applications in Russian or those not submitted via the online application form along with test results will not be accepted.
Thank you for understanding.