- Development of new functionality of HTML5 applications;
- Maintenance of existing functionality, writing unit tests;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Communication with customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic knowledge in REST, HTTP(S);
- Good written English communication skills;
- Familiarity with version control systems and bug-tracking systems;
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system;
- Industry experience in web development using HTML5;
- Experience with Web services, AJAX;
- Experience with jQuery, Knockout is desirable;
- Familiarity with Google Maps, Bing Maps or Social networks APIs is a plus.
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.
HARMAN (NYSE:HAR) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.9 billion during the last 12 months ended March 31, 2015. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.
HARMAN Connected Services is a technology services division of HARMAN Company that helps customers innovate at the convergence of smart devices, software, cloud and data. HARMAN Connected Services’s engineering competencies – UX Design, Analytics and Agile Engineering, and service offerings across ideation, development and integration, help customers accelerate time to market.