International Production Company invites you to take part in the competition for the position
- health, safety and environmental (HSE) manager generally plans, coordinates and implements issues and directives within the organization;
- contributes to ensure safe environmental working conditions for all employees;
- works to prevent accidents, infections, injuries and environmental damages caused by the Company;
- proposes corrective or preventive measures, and investigates, analyzes and reviews accidents or near misses within the organization, reviewing all incident and near miss report, analyzes root causes, define appropriate follow up actions, and ensure completion;
- staff management;
- reporting to management.
- work experience: 3-5 years in big foreign company as a HSE manager or deputy, in priority – Automotive$
- high degree\ addition education in Safety management$
- good knowledge of Russian Law;
- OHSAS 18001:2007\ Fire protection;
- fluent English;
- leadership, communicative skills;
- knowledge of standard Safety tools – Heinrich Pyramid, Root course analysis of incidents, Safety audits;
- experience in the preparation and conducting trainings in the company.
- excellent communication skills with strong team work ability;
- good training skills also.
- development in multinational company;
- Income: fix salary + bonus;
- relocation package: negotiated individually;
- work in the city of Ryazan.