- Sony Music Entertainment Russia is searching for a Digital Coordinator in the Digital Department. This position must be perceived as a starting point for an opportunity to build a career both in Media/Entertainment and digital sales.
- The job deals greatly with document flow as well as figures and simple calculations, so any previous experience in working with documents and particularly MO Excel is highly preferable. Coordinator has to communicate on a daily basis with company’s partners and clients, as well as cooperate with other departments of the company. The knowledge of English is highly preferred at least at confident Intermediate level, ideally – fluent.
- As Sony is above all a company dealing with musical content we expect a candidate to be keen in different musical genres, have a general conception of current trends in music and arts, though be prepared to work closely with music one might not be a fan of.
- Complete control over digital/paper reporting from partners and clients, e.g. receiving, checking, correcting, analyzing, signing, etc.;
- In cooperation with Account department controlling the invoicing and payments procedures;
- Provide partners with necessary files, data, figures and documents; drive partners to send reports and pay royalties in time;
- Creating diverse kind of internal reports on a regular basis and renewing Sony catalogues in cooperation with Digital Manager;
- Performing other regular and one-time tasks related to digital sales and content.
A Successful Candidate Should:
- Have fluent English knowledge both in speaking and in writing, as well as excellent written Russian;
- Be a confident Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel(!), Outlook, PowerPoint) and/or ready to apprehend new skills;
- Have Higher Education;
- Have similar past experience as an advantage;
- Enjoy working with documents, be prepared for routine duties;
- Get ready to work under pressure in a fast-moving active environment;
- Be communicative, easy-going and polite;
- Be creative, proactive, though diligent and hard-working;
- Have great skills in planning time, be logical;
- Be passionate for music.
- An opportunity to work for an international music company with creative young team in a cozy loft-office 10 minutes walking distance from Kurskaya station (ARTPLAY);
- Working hours 10:00 to 18:30, flexible lunch-brake;
- No dress-code;
- “White” fixed salary (discussed personally with a successful candidate);
- Medical insurance after successful probation period.
Москва, Нижняя Сыромятническая улица, 10с2, м. ЧкаловскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день