Philip Morris Sales and Marketing Ltd is looking for a professional in Taxation to join our team in Saint-Petersburg.
- Revision of contracts and business initiatives from a tax standpoint to ensure proper tax treatment and compliance with tax legislation;
- Contribution to development of sustainable tax positions and mitigation proposals;
- Tax assistance to internal customers (Commercial organization and Region Management) in tax related matters including regular follow-ups on compliance with the approved contracts and business initiatives in terms of completeness of documentary support;
- Monitoring of tax legislation changes, analysing their impact on the company business and proposing changes to business processes and systems, if required; updating a tax library on a regular basis; assisting to the Tax Manager with preparation of presentations on tax issues, consulting and conducting trainings on tax related matters for Commercial organization;
- Contribution to revision and enhancement of work processes with a view to maximize efficiency, usefulness and quality in deliverables;
- Review correspondence with the tax authorities including development of explanations / arguments, presenting company interests during meetings with authorities, if required.
Person we are looking for should have:
- Higher Degree in Economy, Finance, Taxation, or in Law;
- Excellent knowledge of the Russian tax legislation;
- Overall experience in Taxation - 3-4 years;
- Fluent Russian and Intermediate English;
- Work experience in Big4 would be an advantage.
If we meet each other’s expectations, you will get a perfect opportunity to work in a friendly international environment and grow together with a professional team in one of the largest international tobacco companies.
Furthermore WE OFFER you:
- Competitive salary;
- Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse, children);
- Meal allowance.