The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. These include catering, onboard retail and entertainment, onboard equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like train services and convenience retail. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 591 million meals a year and is present at 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion.
- You will hold the commercial responsibility for the customers in your portfolio. In addition, you are responsible for the acquisition of new business from the regional airline customer base.
- Contribute to the development of the local/regional sales strategy by taking into consideration global, regional and country specifics.
- Support the development, implementation, account management, customer service and pricing strategy for the assigned group of the airline customers.
- Ensure that existing customer contracts are retained as well as new business is acquired for customers in his/her portfolio in alignment with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with airline accounts in order to identify their future needs/strategies and become a trusted advisor to fully exploit the business potential of the assigned client portfolio.
- Conduct revenue assurance analyses and other activities to increase profitability of customers in his/her portfolio.
- Ensure that contracts are in place for all services provided to customers in his/her portfolio and that contract terms are being adhered to in a timely manner (e.g. price actions, discount payments).
- Ensure that all relevant information regarding customer contracts is available to internal stakeholders, incl. documentation in relevant IT systems in cooperation with regional sales steering.
- Ensure customer intelligence is conducted regularly and reflected in global data base in cooperation with regional sales steering.
- Monitor quality of service delivery to customers based on existing contracts and quality.
- Ensure that DBII/EBITDA goals are met for the customers in his/her portfolio.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience in international B2B industries in sales or other applicable functions.
- Proven communication and negotiation skills in an international B2B environment.
- Solid market knowledge and understanding (Russia and CIS countries).
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excelent command in Russian and English both written and verbal.
- Customer Service Oriented personality.
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to travel.
- Location: Moscow;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance after probation period;
- Corporate mobile SIM-card;