A Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Restaurant Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage Restaurant operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Degree in relevant area
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good level of English
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situation
Please state in your cover later the desired level of compensation.