We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Commercial Director in Russia. As part of your role, you will also support the Executive in organising events in Russia - bringing together senior leadership - from small meetings to global conferences.
The role requires someone who is exceptionally organised, ideally has some experience of organising events and administrating business projects and who is able to talk to / build rapport with very senior leaders across the BSH group. You will need to be proactive and able to take the initiative, and to be a very supportive team member as well.
- Manage the Executive's appointments, schedule and travel arrangements in an optimal way
- Documents: arrange the timely signing process, processing business trips reports. Maintain security of executive's records and files.
- Support, assist, coordinate and collaborate on special projects.
- Preparing presentation materials, manage incoming correspondence, visits and phone calls.
- Drafting letters and official releases
- Help to organise local meetings – working with agencies, managing invites, room booking, meeting requirements/catering, distribution of agendas and posting meeting notes
- Preparing and organising frequent and complex international travel itineraries
- Assisting company employees with travel arrangements
- Raising purchase orders and tracking invoices
- Maintaining office systems and procedures
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the team including ordering stationery, meeting room bookings, catering, taxi bookings, setting up conference calls and video conference calls
- Gravitas to be able to deal with senior management across the BSH group
- Extremely organised and systematic
- Confidentiality and discretion, ability to exercise extreme discreetness around sensitive issues
- Able to troubleshoot, spot and mange potential clashes, and proactively anticipate re-organisation of priorities
- Outstanding efficiency and attention to detail with the ability to adeptly multi-task
- Self-initiative and ability to think quickly on your feet
- Can-do attitude, proactive and self-starting
- Professional personal, telephone and email manner and appearance
- Ability to build positive working relationships and work well with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Positive spirit who is calm and direct and able to manage a demanding team
- Advanced level of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel, SAP as a plus
- Some flexibility on working hours will be required
- Native Russian, Fluent oral and written English
- German language as a plus