We are looking for executive assistant with fluent English, the relevant experience in supporting top-management to join our the most interesting and scientific department.
- Planning and manage the day schedule of the line manager.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Travel support
- Planning business meetings, preparing presentations, making minutes
- Interactions with different business departments
- Coordination of regional offices regarding administration issues
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets
- Participation in department's projects.
- High Education
- Fluent English, Business English
- Working experience on the position of Personal/Executive/Business assistant from 3 years
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Wide experience in using different software for preparing presentations
- Soft skills: active, dynamic, interested in IT, responsible, attentive, quick and intelligent. Ability to multitask, organizational skills, good interpersonal skills.
The Company Offers:
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest privately held IT security company
- Modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodny Stadion metro station. There are recreation areas and game rooms (table tennis and table football) on each floor
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- An extensive benefits package, including:
- health and life insurance (for employees and their children)
- on-site doctor and masseur
- lunch allowance
- free indoor gym with sauna, etc.
- Regular corporate events and team-building
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours