Our client, the owner and developer of group of Shopping centers opens a position of Fire Safety Manager in Ekaterinburg.
- Manage all aspects of Fire Safety project from beginning to handing over and closing of the project;
- Co-ordinate all works in-between designers, contractors and local service companies from working design till close of the project;
- Establish and implement procedures to monitor, control and assess performance of project;
- Responsible for maintaining the project budget to forecasted values;
- Supervises the performance of the contractors according to time, eventual permits, quality and approval of Act of Acceptance and invoices;
- Control and approval of all site related documents and drawings during the construction process and during the handover of the asbuilt documentation;
- Follow up of the quality and HSE requirements;
- Reports on weekly basis on project progress (time, budget, HSE, risk etc.);
- Deal with authorities regarding permits and approvals and be employer’s authorized representative;
- Arrange site meetings with contractors, designers, consultants, site inspection company,
- authorities and other meetings when needed;
- Establish the scope of works and coordinate the preformance of the tenant coordinator, the engineer and the external consultants;
- Responsible to secure that direct reports have the right knowledge and competence and are trained to perform their job duties in accordance with established company’s steering documents and other internal company’s policies, rules and manuals.
- University degree in Construction Engineering or Project Management;
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Construction Project Management (preferred experience as a Construction Site Manager) in international companies;
- Proven abilities to manage complex projects within the time, budget and quality requirements;
- Good English and Russian speaking & writing skills;
- Knowledge of Fire Safety requirements of Russian law;
- Experience with international construction standards implementation;
- Temporary contract.
- Working schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/2.
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount.