Borenius Attorneys Russia, one of the leading law firms in the North-Western Russia, provides an exciting opportunity for a bright young professional to take a position of an associate (A1) in its office in St. Petersburg.
Our requirements for candidates:
- bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Law;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Corporate law (experience of working for international law firm is a plus);
- excellent drafting and communication skills in Russian and English languages;
- strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to work with large volumes of information;
- ability to rank priorities and meet deadlines;
- desire to constantly improve the quality of work and develop professional competences;
- “can do” and problem-solving attitude;
- high level of self-motivation and initiative;
- ability to work in a team;
- understanding of professional ethics;
- business communication skills;
- pro-active approach and desire to participate in the company's business activities.
- legal research, drafting documents in Russian and English languages;
- legal review of documents;
- communications with representatives of the state authorities and non-budgetary funds;
- drafting publications, marketing materials and presentations;
- public speaking at seminars and conferences.
Terms of employment:
- permanent employment (probation period 3 months);
- work week Monday to Friday, from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.;
- competitive salary;
- modern office in the center of the city;
- compensation package (voluntary medical insurance, mobile phone).