VIAcode is seeking a highly talented, experienced and creative software test engineer to participate in design and implementation of test cases in the test organization.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineering disciplines in a team responsible for developing one or more features for the product.
- You will be involved in all phases of the product development, from review of business requirements to test execution and validation of test results.
- You will perform functional testing, performance testing, regression testing, and client support, assuring that customers receive best product quality possible.
- Lead team of 5 QA engineers;
- Review requirements and specifications for testability;
- Plan, design and execute tests of features;
- Create and execute test cases to increase effectiveness in the daily work and assure quality of the product;
- Participate in software test process improvement.
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance;
- Leadership skills;
- Software testing experience with an organized and structured approach;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- SQL knowledge (understand complex query, create, update, insert tables);
- English skills - sufficient for technical communication.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other technical discipline is preferred.
- Western management style;
- Annual career development grants;
- Employee and family medical insurance;
- Friendly team environment;
- Team building activities.