• Answer and direct incoming phone calls;
• Sort out incoming correspondence and emails;
• Provide travel support to employees and partners (visas, invitations letters, air&rail way tickets, hotels, transfers);
• Keep records of business trips details and expenses on a daily basis;
• Provide administrative support to the HR department;
• Order stationery;
• Order business cards;
• Prepare a payment request form;
• Support visitors at the reception area.
• Fluent English;
• Fluent Japanese (as a plus);
• Higher education;
• Advanced PC skills;
• Excellent organization skills.
• Inspiring corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Health insurance;
• Corporate discount.