Natus Vincere - top-ranked e-sports organization is looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual with a strong experience in analyzing accounting data to fill the position of Financial Analyst.
The purpose of the role is to compile and provide financial and operational analysis to support tactical and strategic decision making by Management Team of one of our projects.
- preparation of management financial reports on a monthly bases (P&L, Cash flow, Balance, etc.)
- perform variance analysis (Actual vs. Budget)
- support and work with budget holders ensuring that all costs are within budgets
- participation in financial planning and budgeting
- managing cash movements on a daily basis, maintaining short-term CFL forecasting model
- managing and ensuring timely financial accounting closing process
- control timely receiving of primary accounting documents (expense reports, advance reports etc.)
- conducting bank transactions
- managing of payroll process
- supply payment control according to the contract condition on reported transactions
- coordinate annual audits and prepare transformations upon IFRS for external auditors
- analyze data, processes and systems to identify risks and opportunities for process and performance improvement
- university degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience as Accountant/ Finance Analyst
- 1 year work experience for company of Big 4 Audit Firms is a must
- upper-intermediate English
- strong 1C and MS Excel user
- excellent attention to details
- opportunities for professional and personal development
- competitive salary
- flexible working arrangements
- comfortable office near metro station
- young and professional team
We are constantly growing and developing company looking for highly motivated professional!
If you are one of them, join us!