Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
- classroom management;
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
- attending and contributing to training sessions;
- participating in marketing events for the language school;
- preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
- freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
- basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
- BA/BS preferred
- previous acting/training/teaching experience required
- evening and weekend availability required
Working hours vary considerably between employers and may include evening and weekend work.
Teaching in private schools may be carried out after usual school hours to widen access.
A lot of short-term contracts are available and part-time and part-year work is possible.
We're looking for top talent to hire immediately!
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us anytime