Large foreign medical company is looking for Quality Assurance Specialist
- Support Business Quality department Russia&CIS;
- Primary communication with CIS Health Authorities and Distributors to solve quality issues and timely reporting about issues to BQ management;
- New Product Introduction Management;
- Maintain the process of conducting of NPIs and Customized products;
- Ensure repack/relabel process in Compliance with Standards;
- Approve specifications for customization and perform Incoming control;
- Management of Selective control of OTC products at MC level;
- Handling of consumers' complaints;
- Training process maintaining for Marketing Company employees including trainings management in corporate system;
- Management of non-conformances, including corporate reporting system maintaining;
- Maintain Internal Quality Audits and Self-inspections, participate in Health Authorities Inspections and take part in audits and monitoring of contractors.
- Higher education;
- Experience in quality assurance (Pharm, FMCG);
- Knowledge of Quality Standards, GxP regulations;
- English – Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate.