Hexa LLC is an up-and-coming and steadily growing company. We have extensive experience of productive work in the field of IT and online projects. We are looking for a full-time PHP programmer.
Requirements for applicants:
· excellent knowledge of PHP, understanding and application of the OOP principles;
· experience of work with MySQL, experience of writing and optimizing SQL-queries;
· 3 to 5 years of experience in programming;
· experience of work with distributed version control systems.
Your primary responsibilities:
· working on new projects of the company (modeling, development and maintenance);
· improving and maintaining existing PHP/MySQL/jQuery projects (making changes, debugging and code optimization).
The main personal qualities:
· strong time management skills;
· ability to meet deadlines;
· responsibility and self-discipline.
· comfortable office with a recreation room;
· official employment;
· salary fixed in U.S. dollars, always paid on time;
· working day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (flexitime is possible);
· salary is based on the interview results;
· premium health insurance;
· paid training provided if needed;
· software on demand;
· paid trial period (1 month).
· corporate events;
· positive work atmosphere;
· coffee, tea, fruits, and sweets.
· experience of work with frameworks (Yii, ZF);
· skills of writing unit-tests;
· knowledge of jQuery, AngularJs;
· knowledge of other programming languages