Please note that is very essential to read the job title and requirements very carefully and you are kindly welcome to apply for the position in case your CV matches all the requirements.
We truly hope you would understand that due to a high volume of applicants our recruitment team will contact you if your profile matches the requirements.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries, is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien®, Aloft®, ElementSM and Tribute Portfolio.
Situated on the river banks of Esil, in the heart of Astana's Central Park and in the center of the Diplomatic district The St. Regis Astana will open early 2017.
120 sumptuous guest suites feature a unique identity of discreet luxury. The hotel will embrace a specialty grill restaurant where guests enjoy an unrivaled service and sample the best ingredients or indulge in the flawless luxury of Iridium Spa after a long day of captivating city impressions or business meetings.
Responsible for managing the St Regis Butlers team and ensuring they provide personalized service to assigned guests throughout the stay by truly embracing the legendary St Regis Butler Service. Act as a Manager on duty on occasions and responding to guest needs and issues to ensure that its resolved to their complete satisfaction. Head Butler will also be required to personally look after important guests when assign and provide the bespoke, uncompromising service.
- Establish and maintain the high standards of The St. Regis Butler Service
- Reporting to the Head Butler, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- The Butler will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner that all Starwood standards are being applied
- To recommend the best place for shops, dine and sight seeing
- Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- Ensure that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed up on
- Fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions and systems
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE:
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must be able to speak fluently, read and write in English and Russian, Kazakh language is an advantage
- Information systems knowledge
- Guests oriented, Goals focused
- Effective complaint handling
- Sales & Marketing skills
- Quality awareness
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its facilities and services.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent is preferred.
- Good extensive experience as Butler required, including a Head Butler and supervisory experience.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Starwood standards.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.