Project Manager, Professional Services Department
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Global Professional Services (GPS) is a division of Dell EMC that has a global presence of over 6,000 professionals divides into 4 Work Groups: Application, Transformation, Infrastructure, Project & Program Management. We create and deliver innovative business services to a wide range of blue-chip clients across all of the major industry sectors. We are focused on delivering excellence, by implementing our unrivalled product portfolio, transforming data centres and operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the full life cycle of projects or programs from requirements gathering through customer service handover.
- Single point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement. Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining a solid communication plan about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel.
- Holds internal and customer kick-off meeting (on-site/off-site) as appropriate. Responsible for regular status reports.
- Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW), prepares detailed project plans (MPP) of an engagement. Categorizes requirements into a project plan detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks. Prepare/manages risk and remediation plans proactively.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer and sales.
- Provide regular performance feedback to management and team members.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars. Complete and maintain industry recognized project management certification. Helps with the overall account planning activities.
- Bachelors Technical or equivalent in Management - EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years relevant PM experience
- Fluent command of English. Only English CVs will be considered.
- Fluent command of Polish - both written and spoken.
- Possess strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certification is desired and would be an advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, customer focus and relationship management, execution and results, time management.
- Document Writing: To be able to deliver a structured document.
- Team player, to be able to function inside a team. Communication skills, conflict management skills, negotiation and influence, multi-culture behavior.
- Business Travel Required: Yes (meetings, trainings)
Joining Us, You Will Get
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad;
- Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes;
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home;
- 33 days of paid vacation days plus 5 paid days off;
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office;
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities;
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre;
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities;
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events;
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop.