"We put customers first at everything we do"
Why join us?
Because you, as a Customer Service Supporter, can be the best you can be every day.
In JYSK we take pride in putting the customer first. Therefore we are currently developing our customer service units as they are a very important parameter in securing best practice and high quality in our customer service.
As a customer service supporter you will cooperate closely with the distribution centre, transport manager, customer service manager, WEB team, customer service units in other relevant countries and relevant transport companies.
The position has reference to the CS Team Leader/CS Coordinator Iulia Shevchuk.
Everyday matters - The things you will be doing day to day:
- Secure the best possible communication with customers by mail, phone and chat.
- Order, delivery, return and claim handling with focus on best practice and having the customer needs in scope.
- Handling of requests regarding products from customers.
- Administrative tasks such as maintain delivery plans, control of freight invoices and follow-up on undelivered orders.
- Support the stores and secure optimal co-operation between DC, stores & customers.
- Contribute to continuous improvements as to the daily procedures in customer service by stressing possible obstacles and suggest areas of improvements for the benefit of the customers.
We want you, because you:
- Have a relevant educational background combined with a two to four years of experience with Customer Service.
- Are a strong communicator both in writing and orally combined with a service minded, positive and proactive approach to daily tasks and obstacles.
- Have a systematic, structured and persistent approach in order to get things done.
- Always have quality and the customer in focus.
- Preferably have SAP knowledge.
- Are fluent English language skills, spoken as well as written.
Would you like to join an international company that constantly trains and develops its employees at all levels? Please send us your CV.