Our Client, a well-known multinational company (Fortune 500), with production facilities in Ukraine is announcing an opening for the position Process Engineer (Lviv)
- understanding waste, speed, and delay design for each product on each machine;
- meeting or exceeding design specifications by developing and implementing plans that reduces scrap, improves paint yield;
- driving collaboration between respective departments to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved;
- being responsible for monitoring lab results, as well as participating in quality audits and meetings;
- leading and supporting plant Safety Program by identifying and reducing hazards related to plant equipment;
- monitoring and addressing safety conditions and behaviors, taking participation in safety audits.
- University Degree (Engineering);
- 2+ years of experience in high-speed manufacturing environment;
- experience in troubleshooting electrical control systems on continuous production lines, including Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and Variable Frequency Drive Systems (VFD);
- good PC skills, SAP knowledge should be an advantage;
- working knowledge of English;
- strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
The Company offers:
- challenging job within a leading foreign company;
- competitive salary;
- compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день