The main role of SAP MM/PP Consultant is to ensure the functional support to SAP users in his/her domains.
- Performs 2nd level end-user support.
- Participates in the roll-out phase for the sites of his/her region.
- Collects and describes local requirements, elaborating functional specifications and getting them validated. Facilitates the establishment of priorities and the communication of decisions to the users community.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement and actively promotes better utilization.
- Actively contributes to improve the quality and efficiency of the SAP support chain.
- Coordinates and performs specific training request.
- Higher education.
- Several years of experience in SAP for MM/PP/SD domains.
- Successful experience in SAP set-up for his domain (or other ERP), as IT Engineer or as key user.
- Good business knowledge in automotive industry is a plus.
- Good communication and expression skills in a international environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to describe and conduct the problem.
- Strongly focused on delivery the result.
- International mindset, an overseas experience is a plus.
- Good level of English ( at least Intermediate level).
- Salary is negotiable.
- Work in international company.
- Corporate mobile phone. Voluntary Medical Insurance.
- Location in Togliatty. Relocation bonus.