eVelopers is looking for a Java developer to join our team. You will be introduced to a variety of business problems and be a part of the team defining and implementing solutions to address them.
- Collaborate with other developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs;
- Code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications;
- 2+ years of Java development experience;
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with Spring and ORM frameworks;
- Good understanding of J2EE technologies and web services;
- Motivated, self-starter and team player who is comfortable with multi-tasking.
Will be a plus:
What we offer in return:
- Professional growth;
- Competitive base salary;
- Annual/2 performance review;
- Business lunches + well equipped kitchen;
- Bicycle parking + Shower;
- Paid sick leave;
- We will be glad to see you as a part of soccer or/and volleyball teams.
Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and Gold Solution Partner of Alfresco combining a strong project leadership and dev excellence with a global delivery in the cloud. Leveraging 15 years of experience in enterprise software development, systems integration and IT consulting services eVelopers has successfully delivered numerous Salesforce.com (SFDC) implementation in the US, Western Europe and in Russia. Established in 1999 as a CA Corp. with an R&D center in St.Petersburg, Russia the company currently employs ~100 software engineers