Huawei Russian research center is looking for qualified candidates to join their Smart terminal Lab. The main responsibility of this Lab is to conduct research Web browser engine and mobile SW development.
• Participate in developing applications on Android and other mobile Linux Environments
• Contribute to development of chromium-based Web browser and Web Run-time
• Android and Linux kernel development.
• Research in the field of software engineer (the results of research are: improvements in the framework, patents, and academic papers).
• Chromium, Webkit, gecko, or servo Web engine insights are required.
• Experience with large scale software projects, and product development are needed.
• Experience with optimizing chromium or graphics software for specific CPU or GPU are a great plus. CPU or GPU hardware understands
Important skills that will be considered as a plus:
• Prefer those who have experience in QT development , mobile phone and electronic products in car.
• Broad knowledge of functional programming and functional programming languages.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science.
• Real experience in Linux kernel
• Own open-source projects or participation in open-source projects.
• Have experience in one of these development processes: Agile, Test Driven, Code Review.