Main objective of the role:
Grow the assigned brand(s) in Russia and CIS in a profitable way, developing solutions for growth of operating company and customers’ business. Develop, execute and monitor brand initiatives in line with agreed brand activation plan.
- Develop the overall strategic brand plan for assigned brand(s) under supervision of Marketing Manager which effectively to deliver market share and sales objectives and building the brands equity in Russia and CIS markets.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan for assigned brand(s) including development of activation plan, communication and promotion plan, NPD plan, pricing strategy correction (if relevant) and distribution / channel strategy.
- Work with in-house and external research teams to monitor market trend, competitor’s performance, consumer needs and brand perception. Identify new opportunities in local market. Leverage market insights to develop winning business strategy.
- Lead the introduction of product initiatives and innovations to the Russia and CIS market working in close collaboration with multi-functional team.
- Lead development of locally-relevant Integrated Marketing Communication strategy which link to the brands’ strategy and business objectives and capitalizes on knowledge of consumer insights.
- Work closely with promotion counterparts / agencies to ensure best in class promotion programs are executed which in line with brand strategy and fully integrated across all channels & ATL advertising.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing on plans to win at the first moment of truth on a shop floor based on sound understanding of shopping behavior as well as customers' objectives & strategies.
- Build sound relationship and alignment with internal multifunctional team and external agencies’ and customers’ teams to ensure effective execution of brand strategies.
- Track and analyze business results and recommending changes as required to deliver business goals.
- Manage marketing budget, expenses control and agency agreement management.
- Degree (preferably in Economics / Marketing).
- 2+ years of experience in brand management in international FMCG with demonstrated record of achievements.
- Proven track record with local activation development, incl. local ATL development.
- NPD management experience.
- Prior experience in development consumer and shopper insights.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English (upper-intermediate).