We are now looking for a talented and ambitious stock and data manager professional to lead the stock management department and warehouse. In this job, your goal is to support the achievement of our business objectives and to improve our competitive position. You do this by developing, implementing and maintaining stock and data management processes, practices and activities in regards support sales efforts and increase group business performance.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Stay in collaboration with other department managers in the group
- Plan work, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system in all company’s units
- Scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Document structure of company business data which serves as a guide in execution of tasks.
- Evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics and locate their similarities to find ways they can be integrated for better results.
- Design comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions.
- Carryout statistical analysis of all business data from the company.
- Carryout audit on data and retail business related issues.
- Interact with group staff and customers to have good knowledge of the business as this helps in the data analysis.
- Handle client related issues and work with both business managers and supervisors in facilitating deliverables.
- Coordinate tools for process management and ensure that cycle guidelines are adhered to.
- Arrange anomalies of consumption and identify errors in data and take measures to resolve them
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Strong analytic skills
- Very good excel skills (other IT knowledge is advantage)
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Masters’ degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of computing.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to pay attention to details
Полная занятость, полный день