· We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in SILVACO’s Back-end Design team.
Responsibilities include development of new components (user interface and internal engines or algorithms).
The candidate must be comfortable working with existing code as well as developing new functionality to address new requirements.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
· BS degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· 5+ years of programming experience with C and C++ on Linux and/or Windows platforms
· Solid knowledge of physical design flow
· Candidate should be familiar with software engineering methods and committed to high quality development work.
· The individual must be team-oriented, possess good communication skills, self-motivated, able to work independently and working with teams from remote sites
· Candidate must be able to develop detailed technical specification (in English) as well as the ability to scope efforts required
· Experience with a modern GUI toolkit such as Qt is a plus
· Hands-on experience with Virtuoso, Laker or other layout editors is a plus