Load.Me is a development studio that brings together technical and creative professionals with expertise in gaming, mobile and server-side development.
The Company offers remote work. Our latest projects are Pirate Battles: Corsairs bay and Star Conflicts.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to take our mobile games to millions of passionate gamers around the world!
As UA Manager you will work closely with Product team to manage and scale our ad campaigns.
If you are able to develop an effective ad campaign - we are looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Identify the target audience of the project
- Launch, optimize and scale ad campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to create creatives: A / B testing and creative optimization
- Evaluation of new channels: conducting test runs and analyzing results
- Optimize creatives, targeting, bids, and budget
- Continually test new campaigns and creatives to drive highest yield
- The study and analysis of the market, the search for new channels to attract users
- Reporting on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and provide an analytical perspective for better decision-making
- Expertise in marketing mobile or other online/console games and a good understanding of tracking and analytics
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Experience optimize the cost and quality of mobile traffic
- Understanding the mobile applications market trends
- Passion for mobile games preferred
- Strong Excel
- Analytical mind
- The ability to work with large amounts of information
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Worthy starting bid and performance bonuses