Intego Group is looking for talented Sitecore Developers with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team. Our US-based client manages web portal upon which users can learn about private education loan consolidation products and find lenders who offer loans to consolidate their existing student loans. Anonymous site users are encouraged to enter data in order to view offers for consolidation loans that meet their needs. Many of these users enter the site via custom referring source-specific flows.
The site is currently maintained on a LAMP stack with home grown database and offer administration systems. Content is managed via Expression Engine CMS. The goal is to move content management and user-facing flows to .NET using Sitecore. After that all backend processing and data storage will also be moved to .NET.
Position is open within Intego's Kiev or Kharkiv offices.
The candidate MUST have:
- 5+ years of experience building modern web applications/sites in a professional environment
- 3+ years experience in commercial website development using Sitecore CMS (7.x or newer)
- Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with LAMP stack
- Knowledge of Expression Engine CMS is an advantage
- Ability to integrate with third-party CRM systems, like Zendesk or MS Dynamics CRM is a great advantage
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL
- Ability to translate user/system design documentation into technical architecture/design and estimates
- Strong English skills
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Strong documentation of system design artifacts
- Good team player, open to communicate and collaborate
- Keen to improvement
- Proactive in problem analysis and solving
- Good analytical skills, attention to details, discipline
- Cheerful person with a good sense of humor
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our Client is a well-known company located on the West-Coast of the Unites States. They provide independent advertising-supported platforms for consumers to search, compare and apply for private student loans. Client is a trusted source of information and insights for millions of students and families looking to plan and pay for college. Their expertise helps students and parents easily find what they need to know, so they can make more informed, smarter decisions about college costs and financial aid.