PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Social Media Manager is responsible for defining the social media strategy and best practices for Sports, Events, Gaming and Culture initiatives as well as content activation in alignment with the global social strategy.
In this role, you will participate in projects meetings and provide valuable insight and creative social ideas. You will identify, test, and implement new opportunities for Red Bull across emerging platforms, products, and content formats by providing proactive support and reaching out to the respective audiences. The Social Media Manager works closely with the Editorial team and Global Social team in defining ideas and formats for Sport, Event, and Culture Projects. You will lead and execute key social media campaigns in Russia for top priority global projects such as sports films, athlete projects, World Series, and Red Bull TV. Identification and management of resources including freelancers and agency that might be needed for editorial support is part of this role as well.
- Ensure that all relevant social channels are managed and activated in line with local and international strategies.
- Ensure that the editorial message to consumers (text, photo, moving images) is tailored for social, user-oriented, engaging, up-to-date and accurate.
- Increase reach, engagement, and number of subscribers in Red Bull social accounts.
- Constantly create innovative ways to reach and engage audiences in social.
- Benchmark best practice examples in and outside the world of Red Bull, which are relevant for Red Bull Russia and Red Bull Media House.
- Manage local social budget and secure smart and efficient funds allocation to optimize spendings.
- Technical and editorial guidance on account maintenance and growth.
- Set up advertising campaigns on your own, and provide support and advice to the brand team on social content and advertising campaign development and paid advertising.
- Manage and maintain monthly analytical reports and correct the strategy accordingly.
- Analyze data from Red Bull social tactics and develop meaningful insights that drive change.
- Define KPIs and benchmarks for sport, event, gaming, and culture projects in order to up level the quality of each social channel.
- Evaluate the performance of social channels and define strategies for consolidation or expansion when necessary.
- Constantly identify, analyze and align the latest social trends, seeking out new opportunities and apply them to the Red Bull strategy. In alignment with both the Red Bull Media House as well as the local Communications Team in order to make sure that relevant trends are integrated into Red Bull Russia strategy, followed by its execution.
- Develop and deliver a yearly national social program/business plan in line with the global Red Bull Digital Media Strategy and the local business plan priorities and sets clear targets to evaluate the success of digital marketing activities.
- Collaboration with key social platforms to identify new distribution platforms and editorial opportunities.
- Work closely with social networks represented in Russia on a regular basis.
- Promote tools adoption and provide trainings for Red Bull Staff and athletes, represent social media voice during athlete summits and internal trainings.
- Involve opinion leaders, influencers and Consumer Collecting team (Wings and SBMs) in relevant initiatives to increase reach and engagement.
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders and parties (e.g. Brand Department, Sport, Event and Culture Departments) to deliver social tools and solutions to further promote the local marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the Red Bull Media House to maximize efficiencies for content production across digital platforms (e.g. creation, production, distribution and evaluation)
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Engineering and/or a related
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Social Media. An excellent eye for detail in social and digital media. An understanding of productions across all digital media.
- Excellent understanding of local/International social and digital landscape in regards to competitors, social networks and mobile apps/sites. Knowhow/passion on gaming is a plus.
- Great understanding of web and social media landscape, especially in the field of platforms and marketing initiatives.
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and attitudes online.
- Experience in project management with exceptional planning skills
- An excellent understanding of how to communicate with different audiences and strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and deal with objections and complex issues in plain Russian.
- Experience in social content creation (texts, images, videos, GIFs) and in graphic editors.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the development and management of paid campaigns in different social networks and basic reporting.
- Ability to collaborate easily with external partners, freelancers and other employees.
- Good presentation skills.
- Passion for sport, music, breakdance topics and social media.
- Ability to demonstrate strong critical thinking skills and scale processes.
- Genuine enthusiasm for technology.
Полная занятость, полный день