GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Test Automation Engineer (Java) to join its Kharkiv office.
Join the team to develop One of the largest and fastest growing SaaS settlement platforms. Help businesses to migrate from paper to electronic payments and invoices while providing contractors with faster payments and rich electronic remittance data. Participate in Full cycle of feature development: from requirements creation through development and testing.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for new and existing features in the application
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on auto test coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
- 3+ years experience in automation testing or engineering support.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Quality Center, Zephyr preferred)
- Experience with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Defect tracking tools
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English