What we do
KPMG’s experienced customs regulation specialists offer advice on how to take advantage of special, simplified customs clearance procedures. We also identify the advantages of customs procedures, conduct customs audits, provide consultation and support on customs issues, verify documentation and represent clients' interests during disputes with the customs and tax authorities.
The vacancy is opened at JSC KPMG.
You may be involved in:
- Consulting and supporting clients on different customs issues:
- Providing advice on how to make use of favorable customs procedures when importing certain types of goods;
- Assistance with obtaining preliminary decisions on the Classification of goods and the country of origin;
- Consultations on if and how a company can be included in special customs registers
- Performance of customs audits;
- Representation of clients' interests during disputes with customs authorities;
- Clarification of amendments to existing customs legislation
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements
- Completed university degree (customs, legal, accounting, economics, finance – preferably) or last year student ;
- Good knowledge of Russian customs and tax legislation;
- At least upper-intermediate English, fluent Russian
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Effective team player;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in tax;
- Ability to work full-time
What we offer
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Language practice
- Modern office in Moscow City
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG