DeFacto was established in 2003 and opened its first store in 2004 quickly becoming one of the leading brands of the ready-to-wear apparel and fashion industry in Turkey within 11 years. Today, it is the second largest apparel company active in Turkey with 305 domestic stores.
A design office was opened in Barcelona in 2011 through which DeFacto has succeeded in adding to its line of affordable and quality products also designs complying with world trends. This design office provides significant contribution in terms of creative marketing strategies and innovative perspective thereby DeFacto created the opportunity to prepare designs suitable for the new countries entered.
Today DeFacto has a total of 74 foreign stores which are in Kazakhstan, Iraq, Egypt, Belarus, Georgia, Russia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Albania and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Collections are prepared for each country in compliance with local culture and lifestyle. In addition to design products, DeFacto has also carried out innovation and R&D under product lines such as DeFacto Inova and DeFacto Eco providing differentiated products to customers in the areas of innovation and recycling.
DeFacto shall continue its existence in the future as one of the most important players in the accessible fashion industry. With the vision of becoming a global fashion brand, DeFacto aims to be active in 50 countries through actual stores and in 100 countries through e-commerce by 2025.
We are looking for strong Leaders in our ambitious team!
Lawyer provides legal services to the related departments. Work assignments consist of major legal tasks involving personnel, property leases, contracts, official processes and company representation in state bodies, corporate law issues and supports on local legislation.
- Develop close working relationships with key persons/managers of relevant departments and taking a proactive approach in supporting the management of legal risks;
- Perceive the impact on the business deriving from the changes in law and recommend the appropriate changes/actions to the management;
- Participate and give assistance in corporate matters (Board of Directors, General Assembly Meetings.);
- Support in achieving legal, governance and integrity objectives through implementing local law requirements;
- Review negotiations, contracts, policies and other legal documents from vendors, customers and other third parties ensuring compliance with local law requirements and Company policies;
- Support business units in managing contractual claims;
- Provide training to employees on contractual matters;
- Raise and defend litigation matters brought against the company by himself or by using relevant external experts;
- Ensure the legal, compliance & business affairs workflows and policies are up to date and implemented across the business unit and regularly monitor compliance;
- Report the activities on monthly basis to HQ Legal Director.
- University degree in Law;
- Relevant working experience not less than 3 years;
- Working experience in international company is a plus;
- Strong English skills (we do not consider CVs with basic knowledge of English), Turkish as a plus;
- Excelent time management skills in multi-tasking environment;
- Responsible, well organized and accurate;
- Microsoft Office.
- Work in the biggest international company - fashion leader in retail;
- Key management role in Defacto management team;
- International team of professionals;
- Competitive package (fixed and bonus);
- Official employment, social package;
- Corporate discount on the whole range of goods in stores;
- Office in city center of Moscow m. Tulskaya;
- Working schedule 5/2.