Our customer is a world-leading retail and investment banking institution, and currently we are staffing a new Development team. We are searching suitable candidates to fill the role of .NET Developer who will participate on development activities and will be involved in all aspects of a project lifecycle.
We will provide you with guidance on all aspects of relocation – work permit application, communication with authorities etc.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long-term cooperation
Location: Prague - city center
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Technical specification, application design and definition of system architecture
- Data modeling and database programming
- Defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and build process
- Module testing and code reviews
- Presentation of concepts and proposals, providing status updates on deliverables and negotiation of solutions
- Excellent knowledge of C#/.NET
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 4
- Good experience in programming (extensive experience for senior position)
- Good knowledge of Relational database (preferably MS SQL 2k8 R2, Sybase ASE)+Oracle
- Ability to read UML
- An aptitude for financial products/markets and drive to develop business, not just technical skills
- Exposure to a formal development methodology (preferably agile – an iterative approach to development, Continuous Integration, TDD).
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Team player, open minded, proactive and good communication skills