Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps/Build Engineer (Windows Stack) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is a US-based software company providing cloud SaaS solutions for the manufacturing industry. Their core feature is 100% cloud development, continuous innovation and great user experience — and it will be you, who will be deeply involved into solution’s further development and enhancement.
- Assist 50+ developers in day-to-day activities on the development of a .NET-based web app;
- Create tools to facilitate the development process (using C#, PowerShell);
- Support development infrastructure in Azure;
- Migrate existing legacy develops tools, repositories to Azure dev infrastructure;
- Propose DevOps-related solutions and automation to the customer that can add a value to both EPAM and customer team;
- Support CI infrastructure based on: Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, and custom .NET-based build tool.
- CI experience (Jenkins, Bamboo);
- DevOps-minded (ability to play with developers in the same – not the opposite);
- Intermediate (B1) level of English (for direct communication with the customer’s DevOps team).
Nice to have:
- Azure IAAS;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.