Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking to hire a qualified Senior Software Engineer for our Minsk, Belarus office, who is ready to advance his/her skills in DevOps involving production operations while driving infrastructure development for some of the best public companies around the globe. You will work close with teams including Release Management, Operations, Production Engineering, Test and Development to ensure end-to-end solutions are designed, implemented to simplify, and to make sure the build and delivery mechanisms are reliable, transparent, scalable and transportable. We are looking for a qualified candidate who has quick learning abilities, committed to following through and delivering high results, who has a passion to learn new tools, technologies and industry trends.
EPAM believes the key to success is to invest in our employees by giving them (you) an opportunity to grow, not only within the company, but also as an individual, challenging you mentally to become the Architect you want to be. To help make this dream true, EPAM gives all of our employees an opportunity to attend internal training in core technologies (Java, C#, .NET, Oracle/SQL Server, etc.) and soft skills (Agile, ITIL, Language, etc.) These training are held by world class experts from EPAM Competency Centers. Below is a quick glimpse of some of these training:
- DevOps online training program: 30 topics including VM Provisioning, Cloud Basics Scripting, Jenkins, Chef, etc.
- Advanced System Engineering & DevOps Lab: Cloud Computing, Automated environment configuration, Continuous Delivery.
- Communities for adapting world class software engineering practices (DevOps, CI/CD, Tooling, Automation, etc.).
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities, configure / add new services as necessary;
- Develop and improve system software that provides infrastructure services for the business applications, ensuring availability, load balancing, one-button deployment solutions, infrastructure management and troubleshooting;
- Perform periodic performance analysis to support capacity planning;
- Perform performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required;
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required;
- Develop continuous delivery and infrastructure automation solutions for various project and operational needs for our customers;
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements;
- Configure systems to support infrastructure applications;
- Develop and maintain infrastructure deployment, application installation and configuration procedures;
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automate approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- 4+ years of production operations / infrastructure development experience using configuration management tools;
- 4+ years of automation using Chef, Puppet, Salt or the like;
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting Linux networking services and SDN;
- Experience in HA database management, including noSQL databases;
- Experience in configuring, fine-tuning and operating Java app servers, Nginx and Apache webservers;
- Experience in automation of infrastructure provisioning and virtualization.
Nice to have:
- Ticketing and documentation: at least usage, ideally setting up and configuring ecosystems based on Jira and Confluence or analogues;
- CDN working experience: Akamai (DSA, Netstorage), Amazon (Cloudfront, EC2, S3);
- Scripting: Bash, Perl, and Python;
- Monitoring tools: Zabbix, Nagios, NewRelic, AppDynamics, Pandora FMS, etc;
- SQL: Oracle11g, MySQL HA, MySQL, Postgre;
- VMware or other virtualization;
- Load balancing: Apache, Nginx, Haproxy;
- Operational intelligence tools like Splunk, Logstash, etc;
- OpenStack and cloud orchestrators.
- Assistance during relocation;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Work on international projects for global customers;
- Internal mobility program (relocation to any EPAM office including the EU and the USA);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Vast opportunities for self-development: free English and German classes, wide range of professional and soft-skills trainings and workshops, etc.;
- Extensive social package: free medical care, vaccination and massage, sport programs, family care, etc.;
- Impressive amount of benefits and discounts.
Полная занятость, полный день