Python developer for KuberDock project (Remote)
We are growing more and more.
In our company CloudLinux, which is the leader in the US in the development of the operating system for web hosting on a Linux-based, with a large number of customers and clusters worldwide, due to the active development of the project we are looking for skilled and talented Python developers (Remote), which will included in the work of our talented development team, which work with the latest technologies, such as cloud technologies, distributed systems, docker, kubernetes, python and many other interesting, new things in a new project KuberDock, which bring dozens or even hundreds of dockerized applications to hosting customers, fast.
More details about the project you can find on our website Cloudlinux.com and in KuberDock & Docker Blog https://cloudlinux.com/kuberdock-docker-blog
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Good shell scripting skills
- Web-services development experience (REST etc.)
- Asynchronous programming experience (any framework) is a plus
- Understanding of RPM & package management and yum
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to learn quickly and use new technologies
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Formulates new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (in Ukraine only)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.
For the fastest communication with us, send your CV to e-mail.
Join our team to make a difference!