JOB TITLE: C++ Developer
JOB LOCATION: Wroclaw
We are looking for experienced C++ Developer who will enrich our development team with his algorithmic skills.
Our goal is to create credit risk calculation engine for calculating counterparty credit risk used by every single branch of Bank.
Working with us you will have chance to work in international group of experts, meet the newest C++ optimization standards and share your knowledge and creativity in supporting SCRUM team.
If you want to have real impact of final shape of product and you are ready to get involved in end to end development – simply apply!
- Implementing change requests and new features,
- Taking responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the Java application through to the back-end databases,
- Writing server-side code to implement business logic,
- Writing and modifying stored procedures in the Sybase/SQL Server databases,
- Utilizing standards and company guidelines to ensure code quality,
- Participating in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following company’s rules,
- Providing third level support for the existing systems where required.
- Advanced C++ programming skills (min. 3 years) along with experience with 11th standard (min. 1 year) and recent versions of C++ compiler,
- 2 years of DB experience (Sybase preferred),
- Experience with STL or Boost,
- Demonstrable experience of good OO design and programming,
- Understanding of TDD practices,
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle, understanding of agile methods,
- Mentoring experience, especially with developers in different locations,
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in a continuous integration environment (TeamCity),
- Business knowledge of Credit Risk (preferable),
- Experience with source control (preferably Subversion),
- Experience with UNIX/Linux.
What we guarantee:
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback),
- Using innovative tools, working independently while having support from colleagues,
- An opportunity to broaden your area of expertise by taking part in international conferences, trainings, knowledge transfer process,
- Possibility to improve your soft skills by communicating with other teams' members,
- Private health care with convenient location of medical centers,
- Referral bonus, Early on-boarding bonus, Personal events bonus,
- Relocation package and assistance (financial cover, Work permit, Visa type D, Residence Card, accommodation),
- Polish lessons free of charge,
- Multisport Plus,
- Regular integration meetings,
- Flexible working hours.
In NATEK we are looking for the right people for the right projects, ambitious and passionate about their jobs who wish to learn new technologies. Our engagement, passion and experience were appreciated by the biggest, international companies which are leaders in their branches. Cooperation with them lets us provide career growth for many IT specialists. For you, we have interesting projects, challenges and jobs in CEE.
We seek for experts in following areas: Software programming, Testing/software quality assurance, Data bases and data warehouse, Architecting, Network, cloud computing and big data, Business Analysis, Project management, Integration and implementation.
Find out more and work IT with us: www.natek.eu