- Perform cash collection procedures in line with company policy;
- Prepare statutory and proposal for management write off;
- Prepare and distribute client reminders in accordance with corporate policy;
- Organize client phone calls and resolve issues not allowing client to pay;
- Organize credit committee meeting and communicate with OGC (Office of General Cousel), Risk and business in this respect;
- Propose credit process enhancement based on invoice aging and write-off analytical data;
- Be responsible for cash collection and AR days targets;
- Organize ICo collections and communications.
- Relevant experience in Finance at least for 2 years;
- University degree in finance/accounting (Legal degree is a plus);
- Advanced communication skills on different levels;
- English language is a must;
- Ability to work on his own with multiple tasks;
- Good command of Finance management/ Civil law /Accounting;
- Task -solving approach.
Полная занятость, полный день