This position is primarily responsible for driving new customer sales, servicing existing key customer accounts.
The Sales Manager will be the primary point of contact for all customer sales efforts; therefore, the position requires business and technical acumen, professional communication, and follow-up skills.
Flexible as to KZ based location for this role.
PROBATION PERIOD IS 3 MONTHS.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Act upon customer leads and fulfill requests for price quotations.
- Direct the sales strategy, including providing reporting, implementing sales initiatives, and planning.
- Visiting potential and existing customers and maintaining a “personal” engagement with our customers’ personnel. Travel: 40-60% of time.
- Maintain accurate records and files for all leads
- Monitor tenders and assuring excellent communication with customers.
- Support company forecasting and business planning requirements.
- Maintain customer and account sales history records.
- Determine the best method to resolve complex customer problems and ensure the customer issues get resolved.
- Support Marketing initiatives.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Years Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience, i.e., technical sales, field application engineering or applicable experience in the oil and gas.
- Ability to understand oil&gas equipment.
- Ability to communicate well orally.
- Ability to write reports, customer communications in a professional and academically correct manner.
- Ability to travel up to 40 – 60% of the time to meet the requirements of the position.
- Ability to work effectively with others, to be flexible in work assignments, and to assimilate and understand information within the company.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to schedule and manage sales.
- Ability to make presentations.
Ability to work independently.