Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis group, is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics companies in the world. Sandoz Russia is currently looking for experienced motivated candidate on Legal Counsel vacant position.
- Provide strategic legal support re marketing activities, including intellectual property, marketing, advertising, promotions, claims and contract interpretation
- Act as a Business Partner to Medical and Compliance departments
- Counsel internal clients on a broad range of legal matters
- Educate and train internal clients on relevant legal issues
- Develop and improve company-wide policies and processes
- Handle special projects as requested.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in international company (preferably pharmaceutical or FMCG)
- Higher education in law
- Fluent English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, flexibility and ability to work independently
- Ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
What we offer:
- Attractive base pay and annual bonus level;
- Excellent compensation & benefits package (extensive medical insurance covers employee, additional discount given for close relatives; life insurance, meal allowance, mobile phone, fitness plan);
- Flexible working hours;
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Additional 3 days of paid vacation as a compensation for intense work schedule;
- Professional and career development opportunities within "Sandoz" and "Novartis" group of companies.