At Thomson Reuters, we are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Legal provides information and solutions to the legal community worldwide, serving law firms, corporate lawyers, Academics and the Government. In Russia / CIS we are currently expanding our Legal business by providing global solutions and services to lawyers and building country specific legal services.
Role Purpose/ Summary:
- Develop our partner strategy for content and distribution of our solutions. Identify potential partners in Russia / CIS for our expanding legal business. Discuss and propose win-win scenarios and negotiate commercial terms and partnership agreements. Overall manage all aspects of our partnership agreements and ensure optimal business success.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- To define the partnership strategy for legal content and solutions
- Develop a commercial partner sales strategy for some of our legal solutions
- Identify and select potential partners and develop business propositions
- Pitch our value proposition to potential partners
- Negotiate terms of co-operation, commercial terms and contracts with future partners
- Build excellent, trustful and long lasting relationships with our partners
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Excellent understanding of Russian Legal System. Law Degree
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Self-motivated and being able to deal with ambiguity
- Able to contact and build relationship on C-Level
- Good team-player with drive to perform
- Commercial acumen
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- To travel in Russia / CIS as required to undertake on-site training with customers, including overnight stays
- Excellent command in English and Russian language
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Additional understanding Common Law Legal systems is a plus
- Knowledge of and contacts in the Russian legal publishing market is a plus
- Understanding of the Russian legal market is an advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.