Procurement Process Manager (maternity leave contract)
Avito.ru is the #1 general online classified in Russia being one of 5 Russian websites with c.300mln page views per day and one of the largest online classifieds in the world. We are searching for the Procurement Process Manager (maternity leave contract).
The Procurement Process Manager will be a key person in setting and improving Avito’s procurement processes with a main goal to support building a transparent procurement set-up that will allow Avito departments to operate efficiently and fulfil their procurement needs.
What you will do:
- Supporting the procurement procedures according to existing guidelines (in particular, tender procedures) and amending and re-designing them where required, enforcing compliance with procurement guidelines.
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements, handling internal audit requests related to procurement.
- Participation in procurement process improvement, substantiation of procurement decisions.
- Participation in business processes analysis, in continuous improvement and associated activities.
- Assistance to Avito departments carrying out procurement procedures (tender process, supplier selection, procurement analytics etc.).
- Supporting regular evaluation of current suppliers, benchmarking their pricing, operations and effectiveness.
- Setting up, supporting and enforcing procurement policies, standards and procedures, including documentation; setting and growing up conscious procurement culture and procurement function.
- Coordination of IT systems improvements related to procurement processes.
- Cross-functional engagement: work and communicate with different functions within the organization on various aspects related to procurement process; providing assistance to functions in procurement procedures.
- Overall project and task management: taking lead and ownership as a project manager of delegated projects and tasks, planning, scheduling, setting up working groups and running follow-ups.
What do we need:
- Overall 3+ years of working experience with process-oriented approach. Experience in procurement processes and knowledge of tender process specifics is preferrable.
- Understanding of corporate procurement function principles, goals and objectives. Knowledge of contract administration and management process.
- Knowledge and understanding IT systems principles and experience of implementation / improvement and development.
- Customer focused mindset with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Great negotiation and presentation skills.
- Overall financial background and literacy.
- Business acumen, intellectual curiosity and ability to take leadership role in driving initiatives and organizing cross-functional teams to achieve desired goals.
- Well-developed data analysis skills and ability to use principles of logic to generate results. proficiency in MS Office products and ability to quickly learn other applications.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Execution skills, demonstrated in agile and challenging business environments.
- Languages: fluent Russian and fluent English.
What we offer:
- Maternity leave contract.
- Competitive salary by results of interview.
- Work in a western company with a reliable financing.
- Health Insurance.
- Excellent office in the center of Moscow in the business center class "A" (2 minutes walk from m. Belorusskaya).