Freelance Frontend Web Developer - work from home for US company
- We are looking for concise and talented frontend developers interested in becoming part of the ever-expanding Konsus community.
- You will receive client projects of varying size and complexity ranging from** landing pages** to ** website updates** and fully fledged new projects
- You will be required to work with a Project manager, and other team members as required - e.g. Designers and backend developers
- 2 years of working experience as a frontend developer
- Our projects come in all sizes and shapes: You need to be** proficient in WordPress** or other commen CMS's, HTML5, CSS3.
- You need **working knowledge of Adobe PS / AI **to work with creative designs provided to you
- You need to be competent in providing an accurate estimate for a project when given the brief
- High personal standards for quality and dependability. *** Excellent communication skills** - You will need to be fluent in English with the ability to effectively explain your thought processes and perspectives behind each decision Note: If you are creative and can do the webdesign as well this is a plus but not required.*
Konsus provides on-demand freelancers for business. We are always looking for great freelancers to help with our growing client base and increasing work load. As a freelancer working for Konsus you can work where you want, when you want and how much you want.
Companies around the world send us office tasks and we instantly assign them to pre-vetted freelancers (that would be you) based on skill and availability. We launched in August of 2015, and already have 500+ customers with some very large international clients. We work with interesting and exciting tasks in a modern way, and our mission is to create the future shape of how to do business around a new and connected globe.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH KONSUS:
- Work when you want and where you want, full flexibility
- Receive a steady flow of work- no more searching for jobs!
- You always get paid on time. If clients don’t pay, that’s our problem
- Our project managers handle the clients, you do what you do best
- We treat people in a fair and friendly manner
- We are building a community in which we work, learn and grow together
- Time is logged hourly and paid out once per month.
- We work using Slack.
- When on a project, you must be available until completion.
Apply! We've got fun projects, we're growing super fast, and are always looking for great developers to join the team! When applying please make sure you include a portfolio of recent works