We are looking for a front-end engineer to help take our product to the next level. You will workclosely with our entire team to bring new features to life with Node.js, React and Redux.A strong candidate will feel comfortable diving into a modern ES6 codebase, wrangling CSS (ideally with SASS), and be flexible enough to work closely with full-stack and backend engineers.Your first project will be a ground-up reworking of our user-facing product, so you’ll make a splashfrom your very first day.
- At least 2 year of experience working as a software engineer
- Strong knowledge of CSS (plus SASS and/or LESS)
- Both software engineering chops and product sense
- Comfort with full-stack software engineering and CS fundamentals
- Design skills and experience with Sketch a plus
- Experience with React.js and Redux
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally experience with PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Node.js (ideally also Express.js, Sequelize.js)
What we offer:
- NO OUTSOURCING — We are a 100% product company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation, sick leaves and public holidays
Our vision is to fundamentally change the way M&A is done all around the world. Our goal is tocreate the leading next-generation investment bank, that relies on big data technology, simplifiesthe deal process and lowers barriers for both buyers and sellers. Currently we’re focused on twoverticals: energy and commercial real estate — from there we intend to expand to adjacentsectors.
iDeals™ Solutions in Moscow, 3 Glinischevsky Lane, Moscow