The Role / Responsibilities:
Service focused individual responsible for providing sales support for the Relationship Management (RM) team. The Sales Support functions will work closely with experienced Sales Professionals (Account Managers/Relationship Managers/Head of relationship Managers) supporting their activity to increase mandates and revenue in their assigned territory(ies), region(s) and/or line of business.
- Will be part of a team that provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service.
- Prepare materials for existing customers / prospect meetings and support follow-up items post meetings
- Create opportunities and rating applications, assist in drafting side letters, Pricing and Method exceptions in SFDC; etc.
- Will be responsible to prepare call material for existing key account or prospective clients and/or prepare PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting/call fact sheets and other market , territory, sector or research materials for calls with customers/prospects
- Will be responsible to support information gathering and research for the RMs and AMs for example collect data and documents for Request For Proposals/Tender responses.
- Provide support to produce Issuer Value Statements data, charts, information
- Under supervision of senior members of the team monitor market developments and trends including coverage information , lead generation, identify targets and cross selling opportunities.
- Monitor news on accounts and territory when applicable as well as review publications which can provide insights on for cross-selling or new business. Will report findings to senior members of the team.
- Works autonomously with some supervision by Head of RM, RM or AM
- Provide administrative support on projects, regulatory tasks, Marketing Campaigns etc. as directed
- Will be responsible for providing event/conference support, pre-conference/ pre-meeting preparation and customer follow-up support post conference/meeting
- Will be responsible for responding to GMO inquiries
- Will be responsible for supporting the Withdrawal process
- Will be responsible for responding to simple customer queries
- Will be responsible to produce reports and queries in Sales Force and for accuracy and completeness of data entered in Sales Force.
- Will be able to support other than their usual territory on an ad-hoc basis
- May have direct customer interaction depending on business need
- Will work closely with key internal stakeholders e.g. legal, billing/collections team, compliance etc.
- Very good communication skills, strong writing skills and time management skills; language skills
- Well versed in Excel, PowerPoint and able to produce good quality promotional material (presentations, pre-meeting fact sheets etc.).
- Understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in her or his market segment / territory
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each firm
- Good product proficiency (fluent in our product suite)
- Good understanding of Moody’s service suite, contracts and general conduct of business
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team
- Team player
- Fluent in English and Russian is essential
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role is desirable.
- Demonstrate solid working knowledge of Capital Markets and is able to consistently apply knowledge to their existing role
The Department / Team
The primary function of the Relationship Management department is the establishment, maintenance and management of rating relationships throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Working at Moody’s
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer.
Securities Trading Policy
Candidates receiving an offer to join Moody’s Investors Service or Moody’s Shared Services shall be required to disclose their securities holdings and those of their family members as defined by Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Such holdings will be reviewed by the hiring manager during the offer process to identify any potential conflicts of interest. Moody’s Human Resources department shall inform the prospective employee of any potential conflicts and remediation actions required. Any formal offer of employment is contingent upon the Candidate’s agreement to comply, in advance of employment, with remediation requirements identified by Moody’s.