inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
14440 Chief Accountant, Moscow
Accountant Manager organizes and manages day-to-day accounting operations and tax accounting in the Company so that internal and external users could receive complete and trustworthy information on financial and operational activities of the Company as well as on its financial standing.
- Develop the Company’s accounting policy in compliance with the RF legislation and the Company’s structure and industry. Ensure that accounting and tax records are maintained in compliance with the approved accounting policy. Introduce changes into the accounting policy when required by law and statutory regulations
- Monitor changes in the RF legislation and statutory regulations, inform management of the Company about changes in legislation effecting the Company’s activities, propose enhancements in respect of the Company’s accounting system and tax optimization
- Ensure adherence of the Company’s business transactions to the current RF legislation
- Manage the local accounting team. Allocate responsibilities within the local accounting team, monitor their execution
- Ensure rationality in accounting and reporting based on maximum centralization and automation of accounting tasks. Liaise with the provider of the “1С: Enterprise” local accounting system concerning adjustment and update of the system
- Develop, submit for approval and implement internal procedures on documents processing.
- Organize internal quality control system to ensure compliance of the Company’s day-to-day documentation and its processing to the established documentation rules, plus accuracy of book-keeping
- Ensure compliance of the Company’s day-to-day documentation to the RF legislation requirements
- Coordinate accounting for the Company’s assets and liabilities, petty cash, revenues and costs, other income and expenses, financial results, credit operations and other activities. Ensure complete and timely posting of all financial transactions for the reporting period. Take measures to prevent any possible shortages, ill usage of funds or inventory, violations to law
- Liaise with the specialized payroll service provider, that is to: implement the documents workflow between departments (responsible employees) of the Company and the payroll provider on submission of information and documents for monthly payroll processing, and on receiving the results of payroll calculations;check completeness of amounts due and withholdings in payroll calculations, ensuring compliance of payroll settlements to the RF Labor legislation, ensure completeness of provided supporting documentation and calculation data; ensure correct download of payroll operations into the local accounting program.
- Prepare the Company’s financial statements, tax declarations and statistical reports. Timely submit them to the government authorities as established by the RF legislation.
- Ensure timely tax payments to the budgets of all levels, and insurance contributions to the state none budget funds
- Liaise with local Tax authorities, Pension fund, Social Insurance Fund, Fund of Obligatory Medical Insurance, etc.
- Ensure observance of cash discipline and requirements of the local foreign currency control procedure
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting documentation and its submission to archive in accordance with the established procedures
- Provide advice and support to the Company’s employees on all relevant accounting, reporting and other related subjects
- Initiate and organize annual obligatory audit of the Company’s activities when necessary.
- Initiate stock-taking when obligatory under the RF legislation, and as and when it is provided for by the Company’s accounting policy
- Participate in preparation of local regulations within the Company (policies, orders, etc) concerning financial and operational activities
- Perform monthly period-end closing and submit information for management accounting purposes
- Perform cash flow planning and forecasting to ensure timely fulfillment of the Company’s current obligations
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Finance/relevant fields
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Leadership experience (for a team of two or more people)
- English language on intermediate level
- tax and accounting legislation; as well as the fundamentals of civil and labor law;
- regulatory and methodical documents concerning organization of accounting and reporting, financial and operational activities of the Company;
- accounting operation procedures and document management procedures in different segments;
- rules of taxation for legal entity and individual persons;
- rules of making inventory of property and liabilities, rules of debtors and creditors accounts, rules of audits performing;
- procedures and terms of accounting, tax and statistical reporting;
- local accounting software “1С:Enterprise”, online documentation system “Consultant+”
In return we will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits including, free parking, healthcare, pension, annual performance bonus and more
- A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organisation
- The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
Location: Moscow, office based
We look forward to receiving your application.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com