Administrative Client Manager
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all clients.
- Maximise opportunities within the existing client base: including mail shots, cold/warm calling, closing client meetings
- Draft and adapt contracts with the clients. Prepare proposals, reports, presentations after the sales meetings
- Attend sales meetings with sponsors
- Own your clients’ data on the company system and ensure that it is clean, accurate, up to date and complete – and that this information is used effectively
- Follow through on payments and outstanding invoices
- Scheduling workshops, coordination of administrative requirements with clients
- Arrange all travel &venues logistics: book flights, accommodation, etc.
- Schedule meetings and events for consultants
- Preparing and sending out information and instructions to delegates for all deliveries. Ensuring all delegates complete pre-workshop work
- Preparing various materials for clients and consultants as required
- Processing expense reports for consultants
- Inputting post workshop information into the system and sending out reports to delegates.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Graduate Calibre
- 6 years’ experience of full cycle in client management
- High performer with a proven track record of delivery
- Languages – fluency in English and Russian
- Attention to detail and process orientated to complete all tasks to a high standard
- Working knowledge of accounting and legal practice in Russia for servicing clients
Ключевые навыкиАнглийский язык
Полная занятость, полный день